Reference # 38787
Location: New York, NY
Job Title: Project Manager
Type of Opportunity: Freelance
As a Digital Project Manager, you will manage multiple engagements that encompass, strategy, user experience, creative ideation, detailed design, development and implementation. In this role you will encompass all facets of project management, client management and team leadership within a multidisciplinary, nationally distributed work environment. The position requires the ability to engage with our client’s senior marketing, technical and executive management to assure that the solution we create addresses the client’s business requirements.
- Work with the project team members to establish project estimations and project schedules
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope, risk and issues throughout the project lifecycle.
- Oversee the development of project deliverables in order to meet project objectives.
- Establish and maintain project communications and information systems.
- Oversee the development and tracking of integrated project plans.
- Set project quality and performance standards.
- Lead project team and provide motivation to team.
- Ensure key project-wide roles and responsibilities are defined.
- Drive knowledge sharing and learning from project experiences.
- Manage peer-level client relationships as well as third-party partner and/or vendor relationships.
- Engage in business development activities.
- Provide day-to-day project contact for the client.
- Participate and engage in training and internal initiatives.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the program management domain and support knowledge sharing.