Reference # 38869
Location: New York, NY
Job Title: Project Manager
Type of Opportunity: Fulltime
Our client is a design and branding agency that integrates content, strategy and art into comprehensive solutions tailored for each client.
Their fulltime Project Manager position provides leadership (in collaboration with a creative lead) on projects from inception to completion. Project types include websites, environmental graphics, identity design, and full-scale branding and communications systems. Must have experience with web production, as almost all projects include some digital component.
- You have three to five years of project management experience in a related field
- You have prepared proposals and budgets; maintaining profitability
- You have managed client relationships; ensuring projects meet their objectives
- You have developed strategy and/or editorial in close cooperation with a creative team
- You have lead and documented the creative process through interviews, team sessions, research or other means
- You are Mac literate with proficiency in Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator & Acrobat), Keynote; Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint knowledge is preferred
- You have a BFA/BA degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, English or Business/Management; a graduate degree is helpful
- Last but not least, you approach each day with a positive attitude
Ref # 38869