Reference # 39173
Location: Chicago, IL
Job Title: Senior UXA
Type of Opportunity: Freelance
Our client is seeking an inspiring Senior User Experience Architect. The Senior UXA will be a leader among a multi-discipline design team including user researchers, usability testers, visual designers and front end developers. This critical role will play a key part in defining, shaping and crafting digital solutions by delivering outstanding user-centered designs in support of web and mobile experiences
- Translate business requirements and user needs into innovative design solutions that are engaging, valuable and usable. Distill goals, constraints and risks into well thought-out plans.
-Create project briefs, presentations, user flows, site maps, taxonomies, wireframe specifications and other necessary documentation to communicate the recommended user experience to internal stakeholders and development teams.
- Collaborate with user research on activities like usability studies to understand customer behavior, refine design approaches, and validate solutions.
- Strong portfolio containing wireframes, user flows, site maps, etc.
- 5 to 7 years of experience
- BS/BA degree in design, technology, psychology, human factors or HCI is preferred
- iPhone, iPad, and Android application design (experience with all OSs preference but not required)
- Mobile web design
- Complex transactional experiences (i.e. e-commerce businesses, financial, account driven applications, etc.)
- Expertise in Axure, Visio, and Adobe Suite preferred.
Start week of August 25
6 month assignment (all onsite in downtown Chicago)
40 hrs per week
Ref # 39173