Reference # 38042
Location: New York, NY
Job Title: Web Producer
Type of Opportunity: Temp to Perm
An incredible design studio located in Flatiron District is looking for a temp to perm or straight perm Web Producer to help out on a new business pitch. The producer will first be responsible with putting together a plan with internal team for the pitch, and should they win the pitch, will stay on to complete this multi-year project.
The web producer is responsible for turning ideas into outcomes. In this role, you will make sure digital projects run smoothly from research through programming and launch. You will also be involved in scoping and planning projects, ensuring that we have the right plan, team and budget in place to achieve project goals. You should be very detail oriented and have the flexibility to change plans as situations evolves (it always does!). You will also be the central communication point as you update client on progress and plan, as well as track deadlines and deliverables from the entire project team inside and outside of the client organization.
- You have worked in a web producer or digital project manager role for 3+ years
- You have technical understanding of front & back end development processes and requirements
- You have worked with teams of information architects, content strategists, writers and designers
- You have produced or project managed web projects with $300k+ budgets
- You have produced or project managed content heavy sites of 10k+ pages
- You have solid communication & presentation skills
- You love to pull a team together to get things done
- You are naturally an organizer, and can adapt to changing needs