Reference # 43180
Location: Chicago, IL
Job Title: Marketing Copywriter, Sports - Chicago, IL
Type of Opportunity: Freelance
Marketing Copywriter, Sports – Chicago, IL
If your dream job is combining your passion for sports with your copywriting career aspirations then this could be the job for you. We need a great writer who was either a former athlete in high school or college or maybe you are just a huge FANatic about these types of sports; Basketball, Football, Volleyball and Soccer. Our clients’ mission has always been to support athletes everywhere on reaching their true potential!
We are looking for a super strong freelance Sports Copywriter with great experience with in all print and digital areas such as, print including advertising, catalog, in-store, packaging, web and social a must. So, you must be a true utility player who can help with many facets of copy needs.
– Need to fully understand the terminology, the nuances of the player’s games
– An understanding of game plans, play calls, etc. is a huge plus!
– Responsible for the creation of first class Sports copywriting for the brand
– Responsible for the creation and delivery of strong and dynamic content for all online and offline marketing
– Assist with proofing the copywriting production
– Bachelor’s degree required
– 5+ years working experience
– Excellent written expressive skills
– Stellar creative thinking/writing skills
– Exceptional attention to detail and organization as well as project management skills
– Excellent communication skills to effectively present information, respond to questions and work with the cross-functional teams
Knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel
40 hours per week, ongoing
Typical Hours 8:30-5:30, flexible
Walking distance from the Blue Line Cumberland El stop, and near O'Hare Airport
Reference #: 43180