Reference # 43179
Location: Lincolnshire, IL
Job Title: Graphic Designer Production - Lincolnshire, IL
Type of Opportunity: Freelance
Graphic Designer Production – Lincolnshire, IL
Our corporate client located in Lincolnshire IL offers a tremendous opportunity for a hard-working Print Design & Production Artist! In a portfolio they’ll be looking for strong corporate communications work such as collateral, direct mail, and multi-piece marketing campaigns (catalog, packaging, and point of purchase work is not a match). Work will include executing concepts across a variety of print pieces, as well as creating charts, graphs, and infographics.
Applicant portfolios MUST contain charts, graphs as well as multi-piece campaigns to be considered.
Please note: our client’s northern suburban location requires daily access to a car. This role will definitely require overtime (nights & weekends).
40-70 hours per week
up to 6 months (all onsite)
– Able to work onsite in Chicago's Northwest Suburbs (car required)
– Strong CS6 and InDesign skills, as well as the ability to work in Quark
– Comfortable working on both Mac and PC
– Portfolio including informational, educational, and campaign pieces
– Clear experience working in fast turn-around environment
– Open to taking art direction
– Excellent work ethic!
Must pass drug and background check upon offer.
Reference job # 43179