Reference # 42662
Location: New York, NY
Job Title: Digital Assets Archivist
Type of Opportunity: Freelance
Digital Assets Archivist
Our client is a well known publishing company that is looking for a publishing professional with experience managing a large catalog of digital assets. The Archivist will be trained but must be well-versed on working with digital files and software programs such as Adobe InDesign and Quark XPress.
This role is 3-6 months freelance, approx.
Please inquire for full details of responsibilities!
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe CC2015 and QuarkXpress.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Acrobat Pro and Distiller, the ability to manipulate files, and proficiency on MAC and PC platforms.
- Must be highly organized, disciplined, and have the ability to prioritize workload.
- Highly attentive to detail and maintaining structured data.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with archiving and/or digital asset management in a print/publishing environment required.
- Knowledge of book production processes and Title Management a plus.