Reference # 43218
Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Job Title: Digital Designer - NJ
Type of Opportunity: Freelance
Digital Designer – NJ
Our client is an award winning and nationally recognized American business news television channel looking for a digital graphic designer to create outstanding design for product and editorial marketing materials.The ideal candidate should have a broad portfolio, demonstrating strong skills in web, email, display advertising and social media campaigns and will have the opportunity to report directly to the VP of Global Marketing Creative.
Contract: 1 year (6/5/17 – 6/4/18)
Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ (Transportation is provided via a shuttle for those who live in NYC)
• Assist with digital creative projects related to the channels digital products and content marketing needs.
• Create impactful email campaigns
• Knowledge of, and ability to design for all devices and screen sizes
• Bring designs to life with HTML and CSS across a variety of platforms
• 3-5 years of experience in design and development – media or entertainment, related industry experience preferred
• Required Education: Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in a design-related discipline, such as: Web Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or equivalent work experience.
• Extensive experience using Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and jQuery
• Experience designing and developing responsive design templates for email marketing