Reference # 43161
Location: Lincolnshire, IL
Job Title: Digital Project Manager - Lincolnshire, IL
Type of Opportunity: Freelance
Digital Project Manager – Lincolnshire, IL
A favorite client among the Artisan talent base is on the search for a Digital Project Manager who has experience with multiple types of media, which may include print, web, and multimedia!
The ideal candidate in mind should be able to demonstrate past experience in managing complex web, mobile, and/or multi-media campaigns for large corporate audiences. They should also have past experience in working with creative design departments, proofreaders, content developers and outside suppliers
– Must have strong digital project management experience.
– Must have both mobile app and large scale website project experience.
– Managing the digital project with both creative and development teams.
– Must have excellent client facing skills.
– Will be responsible for managing the project budget and also making sure the project is staying within budget parameters.
– Able to develop proposals in PPT and deliver to clients.
Project Management & Technical Skills
– Develop and maintain detailed multiple project schedules for projects running anywhere from three to six months in length.
– Develop, track, and adjust detailed project budgets for all project aspects including deliverables, outside suppliers, and consulting time.
– Coordinate and traffic deliverables between content developers, the creative design team, proofreaders, clients, and the larger internal team.
Start: Interviews are starting now. Start will be June/July and this role will run through November
*Flexible shift hours can be arranged if coming from the city, but no less than 40 hour week people please; and all onsite
– While the role will likely start out with a paid trial period of a week or more, the right candidates will be brought on for up to 6 months
– All chosen candidates must pass a drug screen and criminal background check before starting onsite.
Reference job #43161