Reference # 43184
Location: Chicago, IL
Job Title: Digital Resource Coordinator - Northbrook, IL
Type of Opportunity: Freelance
Digital Resource Coordinator – Northbrook, IL
Our client is in need of a Digital Resource Coordinator for approximately 10 months. This role is responsible for the editing, publishing, and maintenance of digital knowledge content to achieve organizational objectives using the Inkling knowledge management platform. To be considered, you must have experience working with enterprise-wide knowledge management systems, processes and procedures and editing digital content.
- Responsible for knowledge quality including various processes and standards (content, design, intake, maintenance).
- Responsible for ensuring content adheres to defined and documented standards and guiding principles.
- Partners with content owners to determine the best way to present information to end-users and ensure both readability and search-ability, while identifying ways to support embedding knowledge management into existing processes and strategies.
- Supports the knowledge repository strategy that ensures a searchable, organized and single source of truth without duplication or redundancies.
- Ensures consistent look and feel, and modern delivery/standards of all content and resources.
- Coordinates the quantity and quality of the content that is being introduced into the system, ensuring proper content review protocols are executed which includes subject matter expert, risk management and legal content reviews.
Phone and in-person
Background checks are required before starting (Drug and Criminal)