Reference # 42806
Location: Deerfield, IL
Job Title: Digital Content Lead (CMS) - Deerfield
Type of Opportunity: Temp to Perm
Digital Content Lead (CMS) – Deerfield
Are you on the cutting edge of digital content development? Then we have a job for you! Our financial services client located near Deerfield has a need for a contract-to-hire Digital Content Lead with CMS experience!
We’re seeking a Digital Content Management Lead who enjoys staying informed of industry trends surrounding content management and can disseminate regular updates to senior leadership. You will be responsible for the planning and delivery of content management updates for high-impact and high-profile digital experiences across all online platforms.
This role requires consistent collaboration with multiple business partners within the company to foster synergy across departments and extend the content management thought-leadership across the enterprise. You will publish, approve, and generate content that produces a best-in-class customer experience. Reducing content delivery cost, increasing speed to market and helping drive revenue will be at the core of the candidate’s goals and responsibilities.
The ideal candidate for this role will excel at time management, organization, and working under pressure in a dynamic environment. If you’re a team player and an a-plus ideation expert, we want to meet with you.
You must be able to…
- Demonstrate quantitative and analytical skills
- Display a strong ability to diplomatically extract information from consultants and major stakeholders?
- Experience using Dreamweaver (expert level), Adobe Photoshop (expert level), HTML/CSS (intermediate)
- 3+ years of experience working in digital content publishing and front-end development
- Experience with Enterprise CMS (OpenText, TeamSite, AEM, SiteCore, Stellant, Documentum, SharePoint, Vignette, Interwoven, TeamSite)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience