Reference # 42806
Location: Deerfield, IL
Job Title: Front End Developer, CMS
Type of Opportunity: Temp to Perm
Front End Developer, CMS
Job #42806 | Digital Content Management
Are you on the cutting edge of digital marketing? Then we have a Content Management job for you. Our corporate financial services client based in Riverwoods, Illinois needs a temp-to-perm Digital Lead starting ASAP.
We’re seeking a Digital Content Management Lead who enjoys staying informed of industry trends surrounding content management and can disseminate regular updates to senior leadership. You will be responsible for the planning and delivery of content management updates for high-impact and high-profile digital experiences across all online platforms.
This role requires consistent collaboration with multiple business partners within the company to foster synergy across departments and extend the content management thought-leadership across the enterprise. You will publish, approve, and generate content that produces a best-in-class customer experience. Reducing content delivery cost, increasing speed to market and helping drive revenue will be at the core of the candidate’s goals and responsibilities.
The ideal candidate for this role will excel at time management, organization, and working under pressure in a dynamic environment. If you’re a team player and an a-plus ideation expert, we want to meet with you.
You must be able to…
- Demonstrate quantitative and analytical skills
- Display a strong ability to diplomatically extract information from consultants and major stakeholders
- Show excellent verbal and written communication skills
Prior experience with Intermediate LiveSite is requested. Lean, Six Sigma and/or demonstrated process improvement expertise is a plus; design, research, and usability training/background are also a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of experience working in digital content publishing and front-end web development
- Familiarity with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Conceptual understanding of AJAX, JAVA/JSP, SEO, XML, and basic database design
- Advanced experience with enterprise class web content management systems
Software Skills Needed
Advanced experience in:
Dreamweaver, Adobe CS6/Photoshop, HTML, CSS and Cookies; DHTML, HTML5, CSS3 and SASS.
Enterprise class web content management systems such as:
OpenText, TeamSite, Adobe Experience Manager, SiteCore, Stellant, Documentum, SharePoint, Vignette (Interwoven, TeamSite preferred).
Start Date: 2/20/2017