Reference # 43225
Location: New York, NY
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Type of Opportunity: Fulltime
Our client is a promotional agency located in NYC looking for a part-time Graphic Designer to join the Marketing Team. The ideal candidate will also have a background in photography and layout design for both print and email. This will start approximately 2 days a week with potential for full time (5 days per week).
The Graphic Designer should be experienced and creative with outside-the-box ideas. They will be working in collaboration with the Senior Marketing Manager to bring ideas to fruition in many different media outlets.
Marketing Graphic Designer
- Creative layouts + designs for:
- Social media
- Website graphics
- Display ads
- Printed and digital sell sheets
- Mailer cards / print collateral
- Printed / e-catalog of products
- Product heavy! Product mock-ups, layouts with products, etc.
- Product experience would be great – utilizing Photoshop to remove products from background, bringing products to life, creative ideas of ways to market items in a graphic piece, making them pop + stand out, etc.
- Great eye for colors, images, size, arrangement, textures and shapes to create a layout
- Must be very familiar with Instagram & Facebook graphic requirements
- Experience with WordPress, Thrive Builder and Marketing Automation
- Coding – a bonus
- Photography + videography skills – (to take product shots + film creative, simple videos for social media, etc.)
- Hand illustration – a bonus
- Strong written & communication skills
- Great attention to detail / proofreading skills
- Typography skills
- Must be very proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, & Lightroom)
- Would need to embrace both collaborative and independent working styles