Reference # 43269
Location: Chicago, IL
Job Title: Graphic Designer Production - Chicago, IL
Type of Opportunity: Freelance
Graphic Designer Production – Chicago, IL
Our corporate client located in Downtown Chicago offers a tremendous opportunity for a hard-working Print Design & Production Artist! In a portfolio they’ll be looking for strong corporate communications work such as collateral, direct mail, and multi-piece marketing campaigns (catalog, packaging, and point of purchase work is not a match).
Work will include executing concepts across a variety of print pieces, as well as creating charts, graphs, and infographics.
Applicant portfolios MUST contain charts, graphs as well as multi-piece campaigns to be considered.
Please note: This role will definitely require overtime (nights & weekends).
40-70 hours per week
up to 6 months (all onsite)
- Able to work onsite in downtown Chicago
- Strong CS6 and InDesign skills
- Comfort working on both Mac and PC
- Portfolio including informational, educational, and campaign pieces
- Clear experience working in fast turn-around environment
- Open to taking art direction
- Excellent work ethic!
- Must pass drug and background check upon offer.
Reference job # 43269