Reference # 43449
Location: Louisville, CO
Job Title: Digital Designer/Developer
Type of Opportunity: Freelance
Is working for a company whose mission aligns with your worldview important to you? We've got the job for you. A thriving Boulder-area company specializing in spiritual multimedia is looking for a hybrid Interactive Designer and Developer to join their team on a project-by-project basis. This is the ideal opportunity for a contractor who wants to work with a smart, talented team of committed professionals who care about bettering themselves and the world.
You understand UX/UI best practices and have an excellent understanding of Front End Development. From websites to email templates, you can do it all. Your background is in E-Commerce and you understand the unique marketing principles involved.
- 3-6/7 years max digital and/or interactive design in a B2B or B2C digital e-commerce company
- Highly skilled in responsive UI/UX e-commerce design principles and best practices
- Understanding of all stages of web development, including UX/UI processes for websites and mobile applications and incorporate all into products
- Portfolio demonstrating creativity and sound aesthetic judgment in context of interactive projects such as websites, emails, and social media campaigns
- Ability to respond quickly and manage time effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Adobe CC skillset incorporating Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Excellent communication, organizational, and project management skills
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Experience with prototyping in InVision a plus