Reference # 43175
Location: Hialeah, FL
Job Title: Producer - Florida
Type of Opportunity: Freelance
Producer – Florida
Are you a TV Producer that speaks Spanish? Our client is a major media network looking to hire a creative producer for their Spanish division. The promotion producer will have ownership and responsibility from concept, writing, producing and delivering promotions materials that efficiently and creatively promote the network’s programs and brand.
Contract: 1 Year (5/22/17-5/22/18)
- Manage all phases of on-air promotion creation including concept development, production, post-production and adaptation to other platforms.
- Create, conceptualize and bring innovative multiplatform ideas to drive tune-in and engagement.
- Execute internal management of campaigns and designated special projects serving as communication liaison between departments.
- Experience producing presentation videos and sizzle tapes.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in promotions / marketing.
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English (speak, read & write)
- Must be willing to work in Miami, Doral and/or Hialeah, Florida
- Must be “on call” 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Must be available to work all shifts, including early mornings, evenings, holidays, weekends, late breaking news and hurricane emergencies.