Reference # 43892
Location: Chicago, IL
Job Title: Project Manager
Type of Opportunity: Temp to Perm
As a Project Manager you are the director of client projects – you’re the one who knows how to make things happen as the ultimate partner with our client's Business Leads and Tech Leads, especially in regards to data and marketing automation. You’re the master of the execution and own the process from project initiation to delivery, driving innovation solutions that meet the client’s needs. You are passionate about the space from CRM, DM and Digital. You are excited about data-driven campaigns and initiatives, and motivated to learn and manage new technologies. You’re creative, solutions-oriented, organized, collaborative, and demonstrate exceptional people skills.
- Understand and translate business objectives and requirements into project plans outlining solutions, risks, and mitigation plans
- Collaborate and communicate with clients, technologists, creative and account teams, ensuring that content (heavy email, landing pages, push and SMS notifications) can be produced within specified time frames
- Efficiently manage and communicate milestones throughout the project lifecycle, proactively mitigating risks and adapting to changes from inception to delivery of projects
- Manage account/project-related meetings, including weekly account status meetings, internal reviews, etc.
- Co-author estimates and change order documentation.
- Effectively manage budget for projects, ensuring deliverables are produced within specified budgets; proactively identify any risks and escalate as needed
- Align the project team to the work to ensure resources are available and present at appropriate times throughout the project lifecycle
- Maintain the required level of quality through every step of the delivery process
- Perform Vendor Management & Tracking – work with 3rd party partners to align on project related requirements, costs, tracking deliverables to the approved budget and internal integration of vendor costs into client SOW documents
- Manage simultaneous projects within budgetary and schedule constraints, managing risk mitigation and communicating escalations as needed
- Collaborate with disciplines across the agency to deliver the highest quality of work
- Optimize production workflows and processes with a goal of constant improvement
- Lead efficient meetings and conference calls. Ensures timely conference notes and action steps taken.
- Champion the agency process and quality work, ensuring adherence by all parties and driving solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of experience in CRM and 360 campaign management, ie: digital, direct mail, video, radio, etc. at an advertising agency at a media, direct marketing or interactive advertising agency with extensive experience in email development and deployment.
- Experience with project management/workflow tools a plus
- Experience and fluency in email development and execution required; Adobe Campaign a plus
- Working knowledge of integrated campaigns (digital)
- Working knowledge & understanding of web technologies, including HTML, DHTML, Flash, XML, etc.
- Possess an established track record of successful accomplishment with clients / teams
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products, including MS Project
- Experience with various PM systems a plus
- Must have strong organizational skills and be detailed-oriented
- Start date – ASAP
- Length—3 month temp to perm
- Onsite, M-F, 8:30-5:30
1 phone interview
Background check—Criminal (Federal and State for the past 7 years) only
Ref # 43892