Reference # 43367
Location: Louisville, CO
Job Title: Web Designer/Email Designer
Type of Opportunity: Freelance
Web Designer/Email Designer
We are looking for a web designer to work on some websites and lots of emails. You will be responsible for mockups and prototypes for landing and sales pages under the direction of a lead designer. You're a born collaborator and can speak the language of copywriters and developers. Together with the Art Directors and Direct Marketing team, you'll design assets that meet brand guidelines and business needs. This is a role for a quick and creative web designer who is looking to work with a thriving small Denver company!
Handle and prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines.
Interpret creative direction and accept constructive design feedback.
- Minimum 3 years experience with web and/or interactive design in a B2B or B2C internet company.
- Highly skilled in responsive UI/ UX design principles and best practices.
- Understanding of all stages of web development, including UX and design processes for websites and mobile applications.
- Portfolio demonstrating creativity and sound aesthetic judgment in context of interactive projects such as websites, emails, and social media campaigns.
- Ability to respond quickly and manage time effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and InDesign.
- Excellent communication, organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent proactive problem-solving skills.
- Experience with prototyping in inVision a plus.