Great Opportunity for a Chicago-area Digital Denizen
Do you have a wide array of digital experience, including:
- Creating and editing content for Fortune 500 brands?
- Working with large-scale Content Management Systems and knowing every detail of how they function?
- Project management work requiring strong responsibility, leadership, and communication skills?
- A working knowledge of HTML and Vignette?
- A range of war stories from the digital sphere, including online journalism, B2B, B2C, blogging, podcasting, and more?
If so, read on!
A highly visible tech client has a unique position for a multi-faceted digital denizen. You’ll be a cross between a Copyeditor, Content Manager, and Web Publisher, and will leverage your range of know-how to take projects from concept through completion.
This is an onsite job in Schaumburg, Illinois, so reliable transportation is required.
If you are a good fit for this job, or you know someone who may be*, please contact Artisan today through our website, at [email protected], or by phone at 800.216.0600.
*When you refer candidates to Artisan and we find the right gigs for them, you will receive referral bonuses of up to $1K!
- 6+ web content management and editing experience
- 4+ years interactive experience
- 2+ online journalism or content marketing experience
- 2+ years of B2B marketing experience
- BA in journalism or a related field
- Transportation to Schaumburg, Illinois
Artisan Talent is a Digital, Marketing and Creative Staffing Firm placing talent in jobs perfectly matched with their skills all over the US.
Connect with Us
Linked In| Glassdoor| Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest